Sunday, 16 May 2010

Stock & Sample Sale


The sample and stock sale was such a great success I have decided to make it a regular event.  I will most likely hold one every three months or so. All you need to do to ensure you are first in line for the bargains is to follow this blog or email me at info@allabouttheboys.co.uk  

There are some items still available, take a look at and email if you are interested in anything

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allabouttheboys/


Having just completed a stock check, I thought it might be a great time to try my first ever sale of samples and stock.  Taking advice from Cheshire_Claire on Twitter I will soon be set to go.

If you would like to be first in with a chance for these great bargains all you have to do is follow this blog and email your interest to info@allabouttheboys.co.uk  On the morning of the sale I will email all those interested with the link.  Only people registered with me and following this blog will be eligible to purchase.

Included in the sale will be samples of Milly by the Sea (baby & little girls) , Stock of Ralph Lauren babies, boys & girls, Musto, Mamas & Papas, lots of other designers.  I need to clear the decks to make way for all the new stock I have coming soon. 

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a great idea. I am off to email you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got it, You're on the list xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics