Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Little Linens




Whichever way you look at it, Linen is cool for children to wear.  One of the coolest childrens clothing companies around has to be the beautiful  Little Linens  A lovely summer selection of Linen clothes for boys (and girls) in  classic shades of white, blue and wheat.  Make sure you pop over for a look.  As well as the sale currently running, the lovely Keely is offering All About the boys followers 15% discount on full price items.  Just enter discount code AATB10



5 comments:

  1. I love linen I just hate ironing it. I think it looks smart and cool. I think the boys shirts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, Thanks so much for the comment. They are tooo gorgeous, I want loads and loads for my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naomi, Many thanks for the comment. Totally agree, but then that's the beauty of Linen, meant to look creased. Creased is good on boys : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love love! :) fab pics too, I want that yacht ;D X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics