Monday, 14 June 2010

TrulySanctury

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to enter my little competition.

Much against his will  No 1 son was coaxed into picking a winning ticket out of the hat.

The winner is ..............  ANGELEDEN  !!  Congratulations - Please email em at info@allabouttheboys.co.uk   and let me know which item you would like from the trulysanctuary site.  You can choose from a onsie, tee shirt or tote. Please also let me know the size.

Sorry if you did not win this time but another great competition is on its way. Make sure you are following my blog to qualify for entry.



Thanks to the amazng generosity of the husband and wife team at Trulysanctuary we have a fab giveaway this week. The winner can choose a onsie, tee shirt or tote bag from their stunning collection.
If you love to dress yourself or your children in statement, funky designs you should head over to http://www.ets.com/shop/trulysanctuary   once you have entered the competition.  Even if you don't win, their prices are so good you'd be mad not to buy something. Not yet available in the UK get in there first, I predict great things for this wonderful couple.

To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is follow this blog and leave a comment.  Simple.    I will close entries on Monday 21st June and winner will be picked at random and notified here.

Give me a dead high five Jerry Garcia Handprint onsie


Unique is a fingerprint as is the shape of my heart and it love

                                                                                                                                                                                    

Vinyl Preservation, Record holding dinosaur skeleton onsie

23 comments:

  1. I Love the thumb print onsie. Entered & following you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the skeleton print! Cool designs!
    We follow you (childcareisfun) and would like to enter pls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sara and Childcareisfun,
    Many thanks for entering, take a look at their site too, Their designs are amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thumbprint, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - love the LOT!!!

    Please enter me in the brill comp to win ;-)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wally12345 Great arn't they! Check out their site loads of choice. Please can you also follow this blog to qualify for draw.
    Many thanks
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, such a refreshing change too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the finger prints as a heart idea. I would love to enter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Zoe,
    I am always on the lookout for "different" clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The MadHouse Please just follow my blog on the left and consider yourself entered.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i really like these, so different, fabby! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Want them in grown up sizes too! So cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi

    Just checked out their collection it is amazing, some fab stuff - I love how unique they are!

    Kelly

    (I follow your blog on Google friend connect using my twitter id @piddleypix)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the heart so unique and clever, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, these are too sweet I wish I had a little one now!!!
    love
    Alison
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the onsies, esp. the Cute Little Bird Design Baby Onesie, Original TrulySanctuary Clothes, Hip Little Birdie.
    thorandellie AT gmail D0T com
    PS I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the last one - sadly my daughter is 10 so that would only fit a teddy...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for all the lovely comments girls. Remember not just available in rompers but tee shirts and totes too in this competition.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am now following your blog and look forward to receiving updates. I think the designs are great and love the rompers and t-shirts (I think the totes are great too but have an abundance of them already from other companies trying to stop us using plastic bags!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an amazing shop. The Obama onesies are a great idea! (Might as well teach 'em while they're young. LOL!)
    thevanandthecart ((at)) gmail ((dot)) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,

    I'm following you now. IT's a shame my twins aren't still young enough for these, although my youngest would still look great in one.

    Abi

    www.angeleden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, those onesies are adorable! Would really help my almost one year old niece rock out ;)
    Following you on blogger ... you're so close to 100, congrats! (@katherinechu on Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  23. YEY! Have emailed you my selection, soooo excited!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics