Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Supporting Independent Retailers - SALE TIME

PLEASE BUY FROM INDEPENDENT RETAILERS


You may or may not know that this weekend I finally made the decision to stop selling on Ebay.  This was not something I did lightly.  Ebay has been my main source of income for nearly six years, but sadly I could no longer take the constant unfairness of their policies against sellers.    It was making me ill and apart from the fact that I kept moaning about it on twitter.  I feel relieved but also very scared about the loss of the regular income. 

With the help and support of the amazing forum and company that hosts my website at Create  I have almost completed a re-vamp of my website.  In celebration I am having a big sale with reductions on my already great prices !  This will be live in the next day or so.


If you are an independent retailer and are currently running a sale or a promotion on your website, please feel free to link below.

4 comments:

  1. Way to go on your revamp. Looking forwarding to seeing it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetie. Looking forward to seeing you again on Saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree about Ebay. We stopped selling on there a few years ago as it just is not worth the hassle. The way many Ebay customers speak or email you is shocking! I am sure they would never talk to people face to face in the same way!
    And yes the rule changes are ridiculous!
    Good Luck! I cant wait to see the re vamp. It will be fantastic I am sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tamzin

    Thank you for your kind words. I am still really worried that I made a rash decision as it was my main source of income, but must admit to feeling a sense of relief that I don't have that pressure anymore xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics