Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Milly by the Sea

If you follow me on Twitter you may know that I have had dreams for some time to produce my own small range of baby and little girls dresses (not as glamorous as it sounds).  Its a throwback to the fact that I have 3 boys and always wanted a little girl to dress up! 
The first dresses are made and follow a nautical theme, I haven't yet started selling them but am already thinking about more to come and elements of these beautiful examples are providing inspiration.
"Milly by the Sea" will be available shortly on my website http://www.allabouttheboys.co.uk/


6 comments:

  1. ooooooh, I LOVE that 1st dress :D <---- I want!

    Milly by the sea is such a lovely name for your range.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria,
    Thank you, isn't it gorgeous. Very expensive but I love the colour andthe ruffles, hoping to interpret some of it : )

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great idea, such a lovely and pretty name for your range. I adore that first dress. Can you make it for bigger people;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Maria! definitely on a wish list! got nowhere to wear it to though!

    Good luck with Milly by the sea. I look forward to seeing them when they're done!

    Love Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh cant wait! think you have just the best taste lady, milly by the sea is going to be huge!!! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW karen, you designed and made yourself? My gosh you have some talent - love em!!!
    Especially the first one - gorgeous pink dress.
    May just have to get you to design and make my wedding dress ( that is of cause when my partner decides to ask me ! ) lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics