Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Stella McCartney

Stella McCartney is launching her children's wear line in November. 

The line will outfit newborns to 12-year-olds and will include floral print dresses, cotton babygros, day-of-the-week pants, a peacoat and field jackets. (lets hope there are no halterneck baby rompers, like the one she designed for the Gap 




 Prices will range from £16 for a tee to £126 for a coat. 

 I've had a quick peek at http://www.stellamccartneykids.com/   Where there's a funky video and you can register for an exclusive lookbook of the collection  a week before its launch.

5 comments:

  1. I love that red coat but think it will be just a touch outside my budget!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine too sweetie, but I am making it my mission to find more affordable gorgeous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous clothes for little ones but here I must put my foot down, if anybody is getting anything by Stella McCartney it will be me . . . sadly with her prices nobody will be getting anything :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can find similar though : ) I will do a post soon about how to get the same looks on a budget xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goccia 100% Cashmere Pram Coat

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics