Thursday, 25 March 2010

When only White will do

Spring is well on its way, bringing with it all those wonderful weddings, holidays and special Summery occasions.  What better colour to dress your baby girl in than white ! All of these beautiful clothes, are currently available on our website http://www.allabouttheboys.co.uk/


Beautiful Ruby Ruffle Dress from our new "Milly by the Sea" range.  Hand crafted in England.
100% Linen shell with 100% cotton daisy ruffle, 3 beautiful pearl buttons fasten at the back.












Beautiful Ralph Lauren Multiple polo player white polo dress and matching pants.
100% cotton











Stunning 100% cotton voile dress by Tommy Hilfiger.  Wonderful detail pin tucks and pleats.

9 comments:

  1. so lovely! I love the 'Milly by the Sea' dress the best! love Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Thank you Teri (secretly so do I )but then I would say that would'nt I : ) XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love babies in white .... love the Milly by the sea dress too!

    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress. I too love babies/toddlers in white. If impractical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you deer baby, if you see my earlier posts, I am a firm believer in dressing children in white. : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully shot as usual and very delicious clothes...i would expect nothing less :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Louliblog Means an awful lot xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow just love the new milly by the sea dress, its sooo pretty... would love it in my size too ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want a girl :( Do you think I can put one of these pretty dresses on my 1yo? He wouldn't notice would he ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics