Thursday, 29 April 2010

Once in a while ......

you come across someone very special indeed.  It doesn't happen often but when it does ... WoW ! the excitment !  I had one of those moments recently when I discovered the work of the wonderfully talented Esther the lovely lady behind Chinny Chin Chin store.   Not only are the clothes beautiful, the models are her own children and so gorgeous they took my breath away !   I am counting the days until I can get my hands on her soon to be available patterns .  Remember you saw her here first !


  1. How gorgeous ! Are you going to stock them ?

  2. This is how I aspire to dress myself! Yet again you have found fresh, fantastic & funky clothes for the kids. Not that I have come to expect anything less the fabulousness from you :D

  3. They are fantastic, what talented mummy's around this world. Your hard work should bring in many rewards, well done.

  4. Lovely stuff, and simply beautiful pics. Well done!

  5. oh my gosh - i LOOOOVVVE that first outfit it's so steampunk but fresh at the same time.Make me broody for another little girl to dress up!



Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics