Wednesday, 18 January 2012

All About The Boys Final Clearance sale

I knew it wasn't a good idea to leave my tax return until after Christmas !  Having finally got on top of all the figures, invoices, receipts etc I can now turn my attention back to the money maker.  My All About The Boys website has sat unloved for a few months and urgently needs to be updated with all the lovely new stock I have sitting in boxes.

I have decided to run a final clearance sale.  I know there are many other great independent sellers out there running similar sales.  Please feel free to add your link below so we can easily find your sale.


Ralph Lauren Duel Match big pony polo shirt available from All About The Boys  available in several sizes incl babies and big boys   £24.50 - £28.50 ! Massive savings off the UK RRP.


Ralph Lauren Navy Blue half zip sweater size 4t (suit uk 3/4 yrs) only 2 left Massive saving on UK RRP of £69  now just £19.50 !



Ralph Lauren Classic Pink and navy stripe polo available in several sizes.  UK RRP £48  Now only £19.50 !

Support Independent Retailers

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awesome t-shirts for boys. Boys love to wear t-shirts. As the summer comes at many countries, so t-shirts are very much in demand.

    -------------------------------
    Armani trainers for babys

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics