Saturday, 14 August 2010

Anyone for T ? - That's Toyologist Tea Party !


Most people know by now that ToysRus recently contacted some blogging mums to invite them to take part in the first ever UK toyologists programme. 

You can imagine how thrilled I was when the email dropped into my inbox.  So thrilled in fact I screamed !  No 1 son asked if we had won the lottery.  Well it feels just as good!

We are off to the official launch in Reading at http://www.buckleburyfarmpark.co.uk/    on Saturday 21st August for what is promised to be a scrummy tea party and fun filled day, and of course to collect our first package of toys !

My blog is about sharing the love ! with regular giveaway's so I intend to spread our good fortune as far as I am able in return for reviews.

In the meantime why don't you pop over and like the official facebook page ToysRus 

More details to follow soon.

4 comments:

  1. How very exciting!!! See you next week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen. What an opportunity. Can't wait to see what you get to review. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, what a great job to have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time at the tea party, sounds like fun. Do let me know if there is anything you would like me to review. Thanks for popping by my blog the other day. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics