Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Ruby and Ginger

I recently received this gorgeous "Out and About Set" from the scrummy Ruby and GINGER .  as my youngest babies are now 5 yrs I gave the set to a friend who had recently had her 4th child.  See her review below.



Ruby and GINGER Ltd was established in 2009 by two first time mums with a passion for business and for creating beautiful things for mums and babies. 

Named after their children two-year-olds, Ruby and Noah (known for his gorgeous ginger hair).  Juggling work and motherhood, they decided to collaborate on something they had come to know lots about – sourcing stylish accessories for mums and babies.

Do go and take a look at their site, beautiful exclusive hand printed fabric sets with modern designs, there is something to suit every taste even a camo one for when Dad is out and about.  At prices that won't break the bank. They would make great gifts.



REVIEW

Hello My name is Jayne.  I was really touched when Karen offered me the gorgeous Out and About Set.  I have 4 children aged from 13 down to 3 months so I am always on the go taking them out and about. 

 I received the Wallpaper set which comprised of a nappy purse, travel change mat, Toy tie and a travel wipe case.  Its a  really lovely modern design which fits perfectly with the colour of my large brown holdall that I lug everywhere these days as a carryall!  Matching colours matter right ?

The travel sized change mat fits nicely inside the nappy purse as well as a spare nappy and the wipe case.  I have to say I haven't used the toy tie but I do like the idea of it and the fact that there is velcro fastening on the nappy purse strap so if you like the co-ordinated look you can hang the purse from the handle of the buggy and a toy from the hood with the toy tie for a super stylish co-ordinated look.

Its a great set and really good value for money, well made and attractive.  I will certainly be recommending it to my friends.  Thank you Karen and thank you Ruby and GINGER xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi what a great site, it is difficult to find great clothes with very little time to do it in! keep up the great work! jennx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great site and great review. I have never heard of them before. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics