Monday, 9 August 2010

Dandydodo

Apologies for the delay in announcing the winner of the Dandydodo competition. The winner isWhen I came across the gorgeous Dandydodo  website I knew I had stumbled on a real gem. 


Kim from Something Wonderful Designs - CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you so much to everyone who entered xx


"Dandy Dodo was created after the birth of a baby girl who was nicknamed Dodo. Dodo’s mum was interested in buying children’s wear which was different and unique for her pride and joy. She was after clothes that showed personality and style, as well as being fun, and functional." 

 I am sure you will agree they have achieved their aim.

This week's giveaway is for a gorgeous cotton pin stripe shirt looks great with the sleeves rolled up, showing off the great floral accent print.  I have it in  a size suitable for a 2/3 yr old boy.  Just leave a comment and make sure you are following this blog.  Would be really great if you are a twitter person if you would also follow http://twitter.com/DandyDodo  That's all xx


This first collection is available for children from six months to six years. Unique, timeless, limited edition pieces, at reasonable prices (£12 – £50). Dandydodo source extremely rare fabrics of the highest quality, and never produce more than thirty pieces per style. Whether you are looking for that gorgeous party frock, or the perfect clobber for hitting the playground, they offer stand out clothes for stand out kids.

I love the Rainbow coat



and the Street Sailor Jacket









5C6W4E8VAMY7

15 comments:

  1. Did I mention how much I love you? That shirt is fantastic and if I don't win I think I might have to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! Bless, thank you for that. Its nice to know I am loved xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your blog already, you on twitter and now DandyDodo on twitter too. Thanks so much for introducing them. Off to check out the gorgeous clothes now! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shirt is gorgeous. I love the jackets too. I will be checking out their site directly. I am following both of you. I love you, in fact can I marry you? lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following and am now completely in love with DandyDodo!! GORGEOUS clothes! My wee man would look wonderfully dapper in this shirt!

    Now following them on Twitter too!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shirt and the rainbow coat, FAB! by the way tho @SusanKMann can we please share the lovely Karen as I couldnt live without her royal tweeteness, maybe a bit of polygamy is in order ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the introduction to DandyDodo, though now I have looked I wish I hadn't- I want those dresses for myself!!!!!! I will be following them on Twitter, and drooling, as I do over your beautiful clothes. In the meantime however, I would absolutely LOVE to win this stunning shirt, which would look amazing on one of my 3 year old twin boys and make their blue eyes look even bluer. If I do win, you can guarantee a sale, as I would be forced to buy another shirt for the other twin! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shirt! I know a little boy with the bluest of eyes who would look great in it. Now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shirt..I have a 2yr old who would look fabulous in it!!
    Now following DandyDodo on Twitter (what a great name.....)
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the lovely comments peeps, I know Dandydoo would be really pleased. Please remember to follow this blog and do go and take a look at all their other gorgeous clothes xx Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course @Media we can share the lovely Karen. She is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love that shirt it's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness these clothes are lush and that shirt is truely adorable. Its great to see such beautiful unique clothes rather than the usual same-old you see everywhere else ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab clothes and fab blog. Good luck with it hun, really hope you succeed and will def be following your blog, Elissia, Xander & Mia Bums x

    ReplyDelete
  15. caroline ohare follow you on twitter @cohare28 have been checking out ther clothing its so lovely i do like this shirt and would look fab on my little lad who will be 2 on next birthday !!!! i have folled them on twitter aswell i hope i have done everything required to enter and on time xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics