Saturday, 20 November 2010

Classic, Stylish Cool Boys Shoes

I've always been a lover of classic clothes and shoes for children.  You won't see my sons wearing over priced, character laden flashing shoes !  When I came across the stylish Cool Boys Shoes online store, I was really pleased to see that not only were they indeed stylish and cool, but also fantastic value for money.

   

Owner Angela was often asked after trips to Portugal, where she  purchased her son's shoes.  Identifying the gap in the market for affordable classic boys styles she decided to set up her online business.  These shoes and boots all made from quality leather, scream quality and class !  I love them !  Pop over and take a look.  Also on sale are boots, school and baby shoes.  I for one will be buying from there soon.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics