Friday, 5 November 2010

Cindy Crawford Meaningful Beauty and Me

I am finally beginning to feel like a member of the human race again, after taking to my bed (something I have not had the luxury of doing in a long, long time) with a sickness and achy type bug, imagine how thrilled I was to receive this gorgeous package of grown up girls face care products to review !!



Those who know me will testify, I am not the best at looking after my skin. I am the jump in the shower, scrub with soap and slap on the "whatever happens to be lying around" kind of girl !  Unfortunately I think age might just be beginning to catch up with me! and all those horrified friends who are constantly telling me to "drink 8 glasses of water a day and cleanse, tone and moisturise", might now need to be listened to !

This lovely set from the gorgeous Miss Crawford might just be my salvation!  Packaged in a clean, fresh White and Silver (perfect for sitting in my all white bedroom), it consists of :

Cleanse - Skin Softening Cleanser 


Maintenance 1 - Day Moisture with SPF


Maintenance 2 - Night Fluide


Eyes - Eye Crème


Masque - Facial Masque


Décolleté - Décolleté and Neck Crème


Glowing Serum – Skin Revitalising Serum

I promise faithfully to use it as directed until its all used up and report back the results.  Now for the shocker, here's me in all my glory, Freshly scrubbed from the shower, post sickness bug.  I'll update this post in a few weeks.  If the devine smell of these products is anything to go by this is one regime I might just stick to !


I'M SORRY PHOTOGRAPH REMOVED
IT WAS FAR TOO SCARY

5 comments:

  1. You look stunning without makeup. Good luck witht the products and I will be on to see the follow up. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhaa! ROFL ! I could "stun" with this face, I don't know about being stunning : ) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling a bit better and I'm with Susan, you gorgeous lady you! The products look lush though - can't wait to see what you think of them x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like lovely products Karen, you are a braver woman than me showing yourself without makeup ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look fantastic, no one would guess you have a 15 year old and 2 5 year olds!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics