Wednesday, 10 November 2010

Gorgeous Girls at All About The Boys

As well as my love for the classic styles of Ralph Lauren, I really enjoy putting together quirky girls outfits.  If you are looking for something a bit different for christmas for your little girl or as a gift, do pop over and have a look. Complete one off outfits at great prices. 



Bespoke dress, baby gap leggings and zara top




Ted Baker Top, Matthew Williamson Harem Pants and Mamas and Papas Hat

Outfits available from http://www.allabouttheboys.co.uk/



3 comments:

  1. I really love that hat. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! I really enjoy trying to find clothes that are a little bit different so that Chick isn't always wearing the same Next/Boden kit as all the other kids! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies, I soooooo wish I had a little girl to dress up, she would be so quirky. xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics