Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Blog Camp UK Meet and Greet

So looking forward to BlogCampUK, I missed Sally's blogcamps last year.  It will be great to go back to my hometown.    I am a nightmare at recognising people so please do make sure you come and say hello if you recognise me on the day and don't be offended if I look a little confused at first.  I'm getting old you know.


Hello



Name : Karen Jones

Twitter ID : https://twitter.com/#!/allaboutheboys

My Blog's About :  My business www.allabouttheboys.co.uk but has developed into family stuff, fashion and support of other independent businesses.

I also Blog at http://thewhiteapproach.blogspot.com/   which  documents how we are renovating our home on a budget, my love of white and vintage thrifting.

Likes:    Twitter, facebook, blogging, boot sales, thrifting and my family in that order (kidding) .

Dislikes: Bullies, my husband's restless legs in bed, people who swear around children and bad manners.



Off now to check out some of the other bloggers on the list. Can't wait to meet you in the real world.

Karen xx

4 comments:

  1. HELLO again Karen! GREAT to see your post here and you, hope to meet you there! Karen @ Lavender and Lovage

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, thanks for commenting Karen. Def see you there and if I look at you blankly just prod me, I am a nightmare for recognising people xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to it too :-) Will be great to put some names to faces (well actually faces to twitter IDs but you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. Lots of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    kids clothing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics