Monday, 13 February 2012

Cybher Meet and Greet




Just received confirmation from my fantastic sponsors (more on that one later) so I have been able to confirm my ticket for Cybher. 

I thought it would be good for me to take part in the meet and greet as I am a total nightmare when it comes to recognising people "in the real world". 


Hello



Name : Karen Jones


Twitter ID : https://twitter.com/#!/allaboutheboys 
Height : 5'6" but shrinking with age


Hair : A mess, getting shorter and greyer


Five things you should know about me...


1. I am 50 this year !!! No seriously, thats not me, it must be my mother right ?


2. I'm married to my childhood sweetheart who I met again after 25 years.


3. I am too sensitive for my own good.


4. I currently run three small businesses.  I love working for myself, it was the best decision I ever   made.


5. I have 3 sons.  Twins aged 7 and a soon to be 17 yr old.


Off now to check out some of the other bloggers on the list.  Can't wait to meet you in the real world.

Karen xx

15 comments:

  1. Whoooooop! I am going to hunt you down like a mad stalker woman (and I mean that in the nicest possible way of course! Ha!) Seriously cannot wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def going to spend more time with you and Susan this year. Staying away from the dogdy food on the friday night this time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay can't wait to see you again. And give you a big hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you too lovely. Spend some proper time together this time. xx

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to meet you, I would never have thought you are 50.
    I think its so lovely you married your sweetheart, destined x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you wait till you see me, then you will SEE I look my age ha! Looking forward to meeting you toooooo xxx

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to meet you! I still can't quite believe I'm going, but apparently I am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wooop! Must make sure we meet up. Its great fun, you will love it. Its my third year : ) xxxx

      Delete
  6. You sound AND look lovely Mrs White X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww wish you were coming more than anything else. Thank you lovely lady xxxx

      Delete
  7. So pleased that you are going to be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your's is THE only event worth going to (well and Sally's Blog camp of course ) See you there xx

      Delete
  8. Hopefully see you there, we briefly met whilst fighting for our bags back at cybermummy but this time I'll try and say a proper hello :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh please do , I am a total nightmare for recongnising people so just slap me about a bit if I look at you blankly xxxx

      Delete
  9. Im so glad you are going. Really looking forward to meeting you x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics