Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Organic Baby Clothes Direct


I don't know about you but I have found a lot of Organic baby clothes to be, "a little limited" in the past, so it was a real pleasure to happen upon Organic Baby Clothes Direct  .  A refreshing, cool  collection of clothes, blankets, gift sets and toys for babies and children  from 0 - 5 yrs.


Organic Bamboo green and white stripe jumper available in sizes 12 m - 5 yrs






100% Bamboo stripe Knitted boys tank top available in sizes 12 m - 5 yrs.

An all year round best seller and classic design denim pinafore dress in 100% organic cotton bamboo. Available in sizes 6 m - 5 yrs

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog, would like to help you out anyway I can Jacqueline Irvine

    www.organicbabyclothesdirect.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever have a little girl I'm getting that blue pinafore lol. I have never thought about buying organic clothes, never. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love organic clothes when I can find them, my youngest has very sensitive skin, so the more natural the better

    Abi
    www.angeleden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are tempted by expensive clothing for your baby, consider whether it is good value for money. Trousers and practical dresses may be worn enough to justify the outlay, but avoid paying top price for an outfit for special occasions – it might only get one airing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics