Monday, 25 July 2011

Keep it local - Supporting Independent Retailers

This month on my Supporting Independent Retailers post I thought it would be nice to feature some of the great local online stores I have discovered and become friends with during my two years on twitter.

First up a lady I have featured previously and who very kindly part sponsored me for Cybermummy this year.  Melanie who lives in Devon and owns the gorgeous luxury children's bedding and bath company  Babou  recently branching out to also include furniture, clothing, beachwear and much more for babies, boys and girls.  Pop over and take a look I am sure you will be smitten.





Harriet, Jewellery designer and owner of the beautiful Sea Sparkle online store was one of the first friends I made on twitter and who was also so generous with her time and advice in helping me get my own website set up.  Please pop over and take a look at the stunning fine silver and sea glass jewellery she creates in her studio in the West Country.






Are you one of these people who have boxes and boxes of your childrens first babygrows, socks etc sitting in the loft or stuffed under the bed ?  My next independent retailer has made a successful business turning your loved ones clothes into wonderful memory gifts.  The fabulous Ruth lives in Exmouth in Devon and owns Keepsake Critters  and lovingly makes all the critters by hand.  Do pop over and see how she could make a memory toy for you.





Don't forget if you are an Independent Retailer you can link up your online shop below.  In these tough times lets stick together and support each other. 








1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics