Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Summer Sales - Winter Finds

I've posted about this in the past but thought it was worth a mention again after seeing a blog post by the lovely Lizzie over at Me and My Shadow .  Lizzie mentioned some pretty clothes she received to review from Lands' End.  (read the story of the misplaced apostrophe).  I have shopped their stores in the past but didn't realise they sold boys clothes so popped over to take a look at their online store.

Whenever I go online to shop I always go to the sale page first.  It's very rare that I purchase full price for anything these days.  I wasn't disappointed with their clearance pages and would always recommend you take the opportunity to stock up on the past season bargains! 

TIP :  THINK AHEAD TO THE COMING SEASON

Most retailers sell off both Summer and Winter season stock in their sales.  They (unlike me) have to replace stock with the coming new season, which often means they still have previous seasons available still to sell.  This really works for me.  I go for classic clothes for my family, ie. checks, stripes, plain navy, white, beige, red, black.  I am not driven by "must have" "This season" trends and this works in my favour.

I saw these wonderful PJ's on the Lands' End site and immediately snapped up several pairs for the twins.  Perfect for the cold winters nights and an absolute steal of a price. Reduced from £14.00 to just £4.50 a pair! I'll team them up with plain white long sleeve tee shirts from Primark and there we will have lovely, cosy and stylish winter PJ's.



These classic thermal tee's would also make lovely "stay at home and wear pj's all day outfits " combined with the pull ons above I might have to pop back and buy a few reduced from £12.00 to £5.50 !



I love this sweater too.  On sale at The White Company reduced from £30 to £15 its perfect for Winter.




Just incase you were wondering this is not a sponsored post and no, I haven't been paid or given anything for it : ) xx





3 comments:

  1. Have the PJ's arrived yet? I'm tempted too at that price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great and I love your post. It was very amazing and I had a great time reading it. Thank you and keep posting.


    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics