Friday, 23 March 2012

Are your twins identical ?

Second only to  "buy one get one free" usually in a queue in a shop and always followed by hysterical laughter.  Like they are the first to say THAT!

I have twin boys Milo and Jarvis






We think it is clear to all around that they are not identical.  Doesn't stop people asking us.  What do you think ? 


I have to say the funniest one I ever heard was this one to my friend who has twins.

Are they Identical ?


(this is not a picture of my friends twins, but yes she does have a BOY and a GIRL )

Post written for Multiple Mayhem Carnival. Hosted by Rebecca from Here Come the Girls

8 comments:

  1. You know, I wouldn't necessarily even realise that they were twins! Some people are remarkably dim. My childminder used to take me and her own daughter out in a double pushchair and people would ask if we were twins. The other girl was a year and a half older, about a foot taller with brown hair (mine is blonde). Erm... no.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, mine couldn't be more different in every way : ) people just don't really look xx

      Delete
  2. I get that all the time with my two and they are also boy and girl! I know little Madam has short hair but even so!

    When I say no, they say 'why not' and I say 'boy and girl' and they still say but 'why not identical' and I feel like shouting...'because one has a willy and the other hasn't!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahaha! seriously I just don't understand why they don't UNDERSTAND . Its really bizarre xxx

      Delete
  3. Your two are so different. My boys picked up on the difference, so much quicker than I did

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are Jen, yes its interesting how children have no problem identifying other children. There are a set of identical twins in my twins class and all the adults struggle to tell them apart but the children always know which is which : ) xxx

      Delete
  4. Gosh people are silly. I think they are just desperate to see identical twins. Very strange.

    Love the photo collage you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops meant to say thanks for linking to e Multiples carnival

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics