Monday, 19 March 2012

My Cybher Sponsors

I'm thrilled to announce my sponsors for Cybher 2012 are Vosene.  Providing hair care products for families since 1949 and an established, household name.


My family and I first met the team at Vosene when we were invited to a new product launch at London Zoo



A wonderful event with lots of though and effort put into the day by the Vosene team.


After the event the PR team kept in touch with regular updates, product samples and thoughtful gifts.



Building relationships with lovely PR's like Holly (above) was not difficult and we were soon onto a new campaign NITWARS my 15 minutes of fame.


Michelle from Vosene, very fetching in her nit suit and camera crew in the background.

As you can see we have had lots of fun working together so I was truly thrilled to bits to receive a christmas card telling me the Wonderful Vosene people were sponsoring me to attend the conference.

If you see me at Cybher please do come over and say hello.

EXCITED

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! See you there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, can't wait. I'm making a long weekend of it with OH too : ) xx

      Delete
  2. That's so cool! But will you have to dress up as a nit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL noooooo . I refused at Nitwars and certainly wouldn't do it at posh London xx

      Delete
  3. What a cool sponsor. So pleased you are going and I get to squeee and give you a big hug, lady in white. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, we go back a few years now don't we lovely. Really looking forward to it. Going with Hubby this year and making a long weekend of it. He will be out having fun on Saturday while we are *cough* working xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. lol, same to you Mrs ! Looking forward to it so much xx

      Delete
  6. Excellent hope you have a great time. Vosene is the smell of my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, so many people say that Lisa and I can tell you they have improved it so much. The kids range is great xx

      Delete
  7. Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Can't wait to see you there :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know !!! Can you believe its the third year already : ) xxx

      Delete
  8. I was at that event! Would have loved to meet you. Nevermind, we'll meet at Cybher then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh there wern't that many of us there. How did we not speak : ( Def meet at CybHer xx

      Delete
  9. Oooh well done for bagging a sponsor! I'm just taking out an extra mortgage ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really lucky, I wouldn't have been going if they had'nt paid for it for me. Vosen are THE best company to work with. xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics