Thursday, 8 March 2012

Flowercard

I don't think I know anybody who doesn't love to receive flowers.  I used to buy myself fresh flowers every week in our pre-twin days and occasionally I would also get a surprise bunch from my hubby.  I love flowers (except yellow ones), so when I was asked if I would like to receive some to review of course I said "yes Please".

These arrived yesterday in the post !



 I must admit I wasn't too sure if they would survive the Royal Mail postal system. They were packaged in a pretty pink box  inside a plastic mailing bag.  I am pleased to say they didn't look any worse for their travels when I opened them.



They are a pretty display and good value for money at £19.99compared to many other postal or delivery flower companies , especially around Mother's Day.

If you are thinking of sending flowers to your mum this year take a look at Flowercard    they have a large selection of flowercards covering every possible special occasion you can think of and with prices ranging  from £9.99 to £34.99 to suit every pocket.

The website is easy to navigate and really well presented.  I do think they would benefit from having a option to sort your selection by price range though, this is the option I select most often when buying online.

The only other thing I would say about my flowercard is that the cardboard "card" was not the best quality with the curved section at the front showing the perforations where a section had clearly been popped out.

Overall a good value, nicely presented gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics