Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Lucas Frank joins All About The Boys

I am thrilled to announce the new range by Lucas Frank is now being sold by All About The Boys.  As part of my drive to support Independent Businesses, I recently decided to increase the brands I sell to include new and classic styles for babies and boys.



Lucas Frank is a small but perfectly formed range where quality and attention to detail is paramount.   Described as "Leisurewear for little gentlemen" it certainly delivers all it promises. 

The collection currently comprises of polo shirts, tee shirts and hoodies for boys from 18 months to 10 years.  Beautifully made, the clothes really do have "quality stitched into every seam"  .  The price is a pleasant surprise too, no designer price tags.  Polo's retail at £19.99 at All About The Boys.  Fitting in perfectly with our promise to deliver quality and style with an affordable price tag.



I started my business because of my love for quality clothes for boys and I can assure you Lucas Frank certainly delivers its promise, the twins are rocking their new polo shirts.  They describe them as "soft  as their teddies" and "not scratchy at all"  High praise indeed.



We love the nautical lighthouse logo too, classic nautical inspired styles never go out of fashion.  You can be sure these clothes can be washed and worn by both big and little brothers and still retain their quality and timeless style.

 I'm offering FREE POSTAGE on Lucas Frank until Sunday.  Pop over to my website www.allabouttheboys.co.uk and buy your boys some classic English style while stocks last.




2 comments:

  1. I stumbled across Lucas frank last week on twitter, what fab clothes they have, they look like good quality clothes without the steep price tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are and the quality is wonderful. Let me know if you want to buy anything from my website and I'll give you a free postage code xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics