Monday, 11 April 2011

Pimping has never been my strong point ......

MAD Blog Awards 2011


I was thrilled to discover I have been nominated in three categories for my two blogs for the MAD's 2011 awards.  (and I didn't nominate myself) x

I am not the kind of person who is comfortable with asking for votes in competitions or awards, much preferring an unrelated judging panel to make the decision for me.  Realising that you have to be in it to win it or rather you have to ask sometimes, I have decided to step outside my comfort zone and ask for votes.

So if you think that my blogs are worthy of the categories I have been nominated in would you please pop over and vote for me ?

I have been nominated for Best Small Business for this blog you can vote HERE by entering this URL http://allabouttheboysdesignerclothes.blogspot.com/ in the best small business category. 


Also nominated for Most Innovative Mad Blog for my The White Approach blog You can vote HERE by entering this URL http://thewhiteapproach.blogspot.com/  in the Most Innovative Mad blog


and if you so feel you can also vote for me HERE for my The White Approach blog for Best MAD blog Photography ! by entering this URL http://thewhiteapproach.blogspot.com/  for best Photography.

Phew!

If you do decide to vote for me, thank you very, very much .

3 comments:

  1. Big congrats on your nominations!! Best of luck! :-)

    You should definitely give selling your handmade blackboards a whirl Karen, nothing to lose. They're increasingly popular these days and I think most of us would prefer something hand finished than a mass produced version :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, thank you jem, we have a plan for a new litle venture, just trying to sort the website out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! Well done you xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics