Thursday, 20 January 2011

Babou - Cybermummy Sponsor

Imagine how thrilled I was to be approached by the owner of the luxury childrens bedding company Babou offering me sponsorship for Cybermummy 2011 .  Meleanie Hancock, the founder and inspiration behind this beautiful company just happens to be based in Sidmouth, Devon.  Her company recently started following me on twitter and word reached Mel who decided to join us for our Devon Christmas Twitter lunch.  It was over lunch whilst I was enthusing over Cybermummy, she suggested that she sponsor me.   I couldn't imagine a more fitting company as a sponsor.  Beautiful children's bedding and bath products !  I'm in heaven.




I was invited along to visit Babou HQ last week.  I had a wonderful time viewing all the products, chatting with the team and being treated to a wonderful lunch. I also came away with 2 sets of the most gorgeous bedding for the twins!



Judy and Gloria hard at work.



Sally, Fran and Lucy talking to customers !

Babou supplies amongst others, Fortnum & Mason & Fenwick's Of Bond Street!  Whilst on my visit I spied this gorgeous Trade display, I could easily have taken the whole lot home. 


They also regularly feature in top magazines





Babou and I will be in partnership over the coming months offering competitions, giveaways, discounts and more.  Make sure you are following them on twitter and facebook to ensure you qualify for all the wonderful things we have in store.




4 comments:

  1. How great to not only have a sponsor but a very stylish sponsor that fits so well with your blog! I'm very excited for you Sweetie....look forward to seeing you there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. found you on create, what a stylish blog you have, think i need to have another look at mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mask67, thank you for your lovely comment. I have had a look at your lovely blog, its fab! I have tweeted about you too, hope you get lots of lovely new followers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got a superb sponsor that you can be truly proud of.

    Well done. Match made in heaven.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

google analytics