1. The first record (yes record, not cd) I brought was Elvis Presley's Polk Salad Annie in 1972 ! Yes, really ! My mother was Elvis Presley mad and it was a natural progression for me to love him too. To this day I still think he is one of the most beautiful men who ever lived.
2. I will be 50 Next year !!!!! Arrrgghhhh!
3. I was in the army for 10 years. You may already know that, but did you know that when I was posted to the Falklands I was one of the youngest serving sergeant in the Women's Royal Army Corps at the time. Get me ! and whilst there I also managed to get myself run over by a landrover.
4. I re-met and married my childhood sweetheart 25 years after first meeting him .
5. I have a pathalogical fear of Sharks ! I won't even paddle in the sea. I imagine them everywhere there is water. In swimming pools and even in my bath ! Often having to jump out when my imagination gets the better of me. I nearly passed out whilst walking through the shark tunnel at Sea World and had to be helped out in a state of shock. What possessed me to go in there in the first place I will never know.
6. I have a tattoo. Received whilst at a weekend Hell's Angels jaunt with No 1 son's father. I am saying no more on that one !
7. I hate CROC's and I particularly hate the ones with all the little clipy things all over them ! Sorry ! and erm, jogging bottoms ! .
THAT IS ALL